Starting at $18/hour. Ask about our employee retention bonus.
The Truck Driver position requires that individual must:
- Have an active CDL-A;
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background check;
- Follow all safety policies and procedures;
- Be willing to travel, work nights or weekends, or work overtime;
- Perform manual labor
- Show up to work on time; and
- Be able to understand and follow instructions
- Must be willing to travel to any and all job sites without exception (including overnight stays out of town). Some positions do allow for the driver to be home most nights of the week.
- Perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor in residential/highway road construction projects; perform manual work in preparing surfaces for paving.
- The applicant must be able to lift and move product and load their truck
- Performs basic road repair and maintenance tasks; reports safety hazards and traffic problems.
- Ability to work extended hours & irregular days with irregular breaks.
- The driver will be responsible for loading their truck, strapping down material and driving to the jobsite.
- Will be required to maintain necessary logs, driving records and DOT certifications.
- Complete Daily pre and post trip inspections of vehicle.
- Complete driving assignments in a timely and safe manner.
- Complete all other tasks assigned by supervisor or manager
Each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Company match on 401K and more! Our long-term employees also receive Paid Time Off and certain Holidays.
Additional compensation is available for drivers with Hazmat certification. Signing bonus may be available.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree GED is preferred.
- Previous experience in the asphalt industry is preferred
Applicants and employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, citizenship status (unless required by a government contract), age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected status during every aspect of the employment process.
As employers and government contractors, we comply with government regulations and affirmative action responsibilities. Solely to help us comply with affirmative action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements, please complete the survey below. This information will not be used for hiring, placement, or other decisions related to the terms and conditions of employment. This document will be kept in a confidential file, separate from applicant and personnel files.